Thursday, August 09, 2007

SOLD

Well for me there is no moment more wonderful than when I can know I've made a sale. Actually, I'm not even one who makes a living by selling.

I suppose you could say I do sell indirectly. I sell confidence in the democratic system. And let me tell you than can be a tough sale at times.

That is the, you understand, my primary occupation. However, beyond that point, I have to sell myself.

Which has more than one level. First I have to sell my image to the public. I have to package my image in a way that makes it look appealing to voters. All very predictable and phony you understand. Nobody wants to vote for a jerk. You may be one, but they don't want to know about that person.

They want the knight in shining armor. The hero and courageous noble person who is going to replace their own lack of courage.

But in reality that is all my mask. And I do the selling very well from my point of view. Worked very good since I keep getting reelected.

However, that isn't the real me. That person would not get elected. Which I'm smart enough to appreciate.

This is all the predictable you understand. The nuts and bolts of political reality. And I'm darn proud of my ability to survive in that climate.

Beyond that element there is the real sales I do. That of selling my services, so some might say my soul, to the highest bidder. Very essential if one expects to do more than live on my salary.

And let me tell you, that I have to do. I honestly love that element in my thoughts. A perfect opportunity to be able to dream and see the future in a climate of anticipation.

All of which is my way and saying, "come and get it." Yep, Mayor Rash is open for business and ready to offer some real bargains.

It just depends on what you are in the market to purchase. I am confident that I can offer you a wide variety of special products you can't get everywhere.

Price is negotiable. Not really cheap you understand. That would never do. I do have a price tag.

In any case, one can feel free to come by and visit when I have my open house to check out the merchandise. It truly does come with some great attachments, including a chance to have the rules written your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home