Tuesday, July 17, 2007

BACK UP

This can be a good thing in a car. But when you have to back up from some opinion it isn't always a joy.

Which is one thing I never admit that I do. There is no way I will dare to acknowledge such a thing to others. Not when it means they will expect me to do things different.

That just isn't doable for me. Mainly because it always ends with something stupid happening.

By stupid I mean you are not going to get me sucked into some place where you can expect me to always say I was wrong. It just is not a good idea.

Okay, I admit that it is a little less than you know being understanding. It is more like being selfish and having a ego.

But I do excuse it as having to do with being a Mayor. After all I am suppose to be in charge. To inspire confidence on so many levels.

How can I do that if I appear too wishy-washing? That would help with the cause. Nope I have to defend my position no matter what.

The only part that is nice is how it allows me to practice my lying. Ah, that is such a joy. I have to confess I do savor that part.

It does my heart good to have those special moments when I celebrate my creativity so well. That is such a blessing.

And I also get a chance to avoid looking like an idiot. Who can ask for more than that? Not me.

Nope, I'm just content to sit back and cherish my imagined glory. It would be enough for me.

Actually, as long as I can write reality as it works for me, I'm happy. It is so important and worthwhile to getting through life.

Really is important when you are living a lie all the time. And in my case that will never change.

Unless by some crazy chance I end up with some situation where I can manage to never get caught saying something that isn't true. Good luck on that part.

But since that isn't likely to happen, I'll just be content to mill around in the wonderful satisfaction of my delusion.

A nice place to visit, but I do have to live there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home