Saturday, July 14, 2007

LIFE AND TIMES

Ah well this really is such a cherished deal to me. Honestly, I love the whole concept myself.

Mainly because you can pretty much do this later and paint it anyway you want. Oh yeah it works great. With the right effort you can be anything you want and be as great as you feel you deserve to be.

Now that is wonderful if you ask me. The good thing is if you wait long enough nobody will be around to call you a liar. Isn't that special?

I think it is great. The best option you can have in the world if you allow yourself that choice.

The big problem is that you can't have this when you want it. There really is a timing issue.

Which can give you a headache. If you depend upon things being you know available to be massage then you have to worry more than if you just want to remember.

People who don't conjure facts don't have to worry about this. But with me when I have all those lies I come up with, it is really a pain at times.

I know this all seems odd, but honestly it really does make a big difference for guy like me. After all I'm a politician and that means I have to lie.

Okay sneer if you want, but it is true. If I was to resort to always telling the truth, I would be in big trouble.

Mainly because of the fact that it would end in me being totally alone. At least as politicians go.

After all there isn't much reward for telling the truth. Okay in our illustrious history we did have a couple of President's know for their honesty.

One got kudos for telling the truth about chopping down a cherry tree. Try that today! You would have the darn environmentalist all up in arms today. Yeah, tell me that wouldn't happen.

Then there was that other really tall president known as honest. It wasn't flowers that John Wilkes Booth gave him at Ford theater, thank you very much!

And somebody thinks I'm going to do things different, forget it. This doesn't fly for me. I'll stick with massage the facts as needed.

I might have to look over my shoulder to see if some actor is toting a pistol, but hey, that's the breaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home