Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DRIVE IN

Ah, the former palaces of lust from the past. One of those cherished places one always savors for its joys.

Only time has a way of stripping away those palaces. You can't salvaging them even if you want to.

So you end up looking for substitutes. Which lead people I think first to those fast food drive in places.

Only you couldn't get as lucky with those places in terms of dates. So you had to settle for stuffing your face instead of stuffing other things. Resulting in severe cases of one kind of frustration that lead to so many overweight people. My theory you understand.

That lead from my view to the point where the basic human desires got totally surrender to accept there were no more safe and cool places for dating. So in time the drive in fast food places were changed to drive thru places.

Just another decay in the reality that we were running out of cheap place to go in order to get lucky. So we had just look at fast food places as somewhere to get through fast. Holding onto the illusion that something good might happen in a car.

From there we declined to the obvious. Drive thru everything. Thus cars became a place to function for other than the pleasure spots they were when there were drive ins.

So now we just concentrate on the crap we have to do and not the joy we really want. Which is to me sad.

I think we need to fix that problem. But it doesn't have to be the usual drive ins. I mean who went there to watch movies?

I never did. And why bother even having the movie then? Just a waste of time if you ask me.

Nope we need a new approach to drive ins. I think something like the Limburger Drive in for self entertainment.

Yeah, that sounds cool. We cold probably even revise the snack bar to sell certain entertainment accessories.

Naturally that would have to include lots of batteries. But I imagine it would work. Oh yeah I'm all for it.

All I need is to get the right kind of options in terms of places. I'm sure I can work that out. I imagine there are some places I could convert like say cemeteries. We could most those over to old folks homes. Save them a trip when the time comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home