Friday, July 13, 2007

BEGGING FOR NOTHING SPECIAL

We all know with usual specials you are promised something in return for your money or time. It is suppose to be a bargain in order to appeal to your greed.

Which I think is a good thing. Everyone is always thrilled to get more for your money than you expect.

What I'm talking about here are the head scratching moments. That is when somebody tries to get me to believe that you can actually do great by giving them something you have.

It is a great myth from my view. And truly fabulous if you actually are the one getting. Not so hot if you are on the giving end.

But that is okay. I'm still working on how to make this best work for me. There are times when it does seem to work better than others.

I'm always grateful for those. Really does make me so happy. Just another fabulous opportunity to use inspiration and pure greed to gain in life.

Now as a rule there are plenty of people out there who might assume you know I'm treading on the charity route here. However that isn't the case. It might seem like that, but it isn't.

Nope, for me this is about my favorite thing, raising money for me to get reelected. It really is the perfect fund raising scam.

I think of it as a scam, others would think of it a different way. Which is fine, but the plain fact is from my view I regard it as a form of charity.

Why, well for one thing, I get money I didn't work for. And like charity I do use this as a promise to help people. Yep, I do make campaign promises.

So to me I'm baiting the whole deal with a chance for someone to actually get a shot at something in return for their contribution. Naturally, I make every effort to create the illusion that my money is going for something worthwhile.

But in reality it is going into my pocket. And I have every intention of spending it too! That is the fun part of it.

Oh there are times I have to pause and make an effort to actually do something worthwhile. I really hate those moments.

They are the annoying ones. Just a time I get really upset if it costs too much on my part. But then I'm grateful I can lie my way out of them most of them. Enough that I get totally thrilled with the memories of money begging for nothing in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home