Saturday, July 21, 2007

COPING

A wonderful fantasy. Not particularly realistic I suppose, but nice to imagine. Most of the time I don't see this as a reality.

I know a lot of people who might associate it with being mature. But I think mature includes honestly.

But as a rule I don't think that most of us truly handle panic and stress in a mature manner. We love to lie about it I think.

After all if you are a leader you truly want to be regarded as mature. Coping is a big part of that.

Only perhaps not the element of control we aspire. Why? The basic fact is because we are human. And to be human is to be capable of less than perfect behavior.

So why would we presume it would be different when it comes to the area of control? Because, it somehow sounds better.

Honestly there are some amazing strange people out there. They love to think the world is the kind of place where we are do totally capable of making the world what we want.

My response is STUPID! That kind of thinking has always lead to disasters. Only you can't get people who think that way to accept it.

Just not something you can ever change. Not without surgery for them. Only it isn't the kind that you can expect to have result in the person surviving the operation.

I consider it a mercy stroke. Such people are well, better off if you take away their stupidity. At least in my book.

But then I don't imagine anyone will let me vote on that part will they? I wish they did. However that isn't the way it works.

In any case I do have hoping that coping will someone turn into daily life. Have no idea why.

Some would be so inclined to ride the loony train instead. Really is so wonderful I suppose.

But then heck, were would the fun be in thinking that if you can't control things it might really be significant in life of other issues? Nah, who can let that affect them?

Guess I will not let that concern me will I? Nope, I know I don't control things. Just is more fun to join the party.
The one where we all wear funny hats and call them brain inspirations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home