Monday, July 09, 2007

HAVE A NICE SUMMER

Do we really need someone to tell us this? Like we need a blessing to enjoy the summer. True there are times when we don't succeed in such things.

So it is understandable how some might decide it was important to wish you to have a great summer. At least leaving it open in terms of what makes it great.

That part is always the best aspect. My idea of a good summer wouldn't be the same as some other people.

Which is in part because my concept of fun has nothing to do with the time of the year. Yeah there are some who based the idea of a good time on the season.

I'm talking about the clowns that decide to head off to the beach in the middle of the summer. They put on that pair of swimming trunks that hardly fit that egg shaped pale body and sit on the beach, pretending they are enjoying themselves.

Naturally they will get sunburned and even more bloated from all the crap they stuffed in their bodies in the process. And in the end, never get any exercise from the nap they need after filling up on sugar. But they call it fun.

Not me. You can forget that part. I would not look upon that as a good time. Now if you were talking about somehow getting a shot at nailing some beach bunny, well then I would say it was fun.

The problem is that I don't like all that mess. Oh I do like it when I see some great looking gal in a bikini. But I don't know, if I stroll up to some beach bunny wearing my black suit and sun glass and get that much of a response.

Wish it did. Sure would cut down on the problem in bars of having to buy some gal a drink before herding her off to some motel. And cheaper no doubt too.

Course I can cut the expense a little if I borrow my nephew's limo. Yep, that saves on the price of a motel room. And if the bar is stocked, which in Neville's case is always true, then even better.

Still, that doesn't manage to get the gals into the limo. I have been working on various means of improving that problem though.

Right now I'm trying to see if I can succeed in appearing as a lifeguard. You know carry one of those little surfboards. Not sure on how to explain the suit though.

Then I was thinking too I might instead take a shot at yelling shark at the beach. Offering some gal a place to be safe in the limo. The only problem is that I might end up getting some granny to respond. And who needs that.

But then I got all summer to work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home