Saturday, July 07, 2007

RICH TWITCH

Now this is such a great feeling. That sense deep down that you got deep pockets. No maybe you don't feel you have them at the moment, but eventually you will for sure.

Meanwhile, the body twitches in anticipation. Oh yeah, you got to love it. It is such a fantastic time in one's thinking.

And let me tell you nothing ever in any way makes you unhappy over the idea. Just imagining some pot of gold dangling out there is a great thing.

Unfortunately you can't live in a dream forever. Sooner or later you have to face that payday of facts. Hopefully your check won't bounce either.

That would just make the whole experience less that appealing and memorable. Lot of those happened in life anyway.

Doesn't mean I can't wish it was otherwise. So I dream and imagine. Just like so many others.

Where does one go to savor such fabulous moments? Well it doesn't matter actually. As long as you are able to summon them inside.

Which is really the main issue I think. Being able to finally celebrate the thought and where you can go who cares really?

Now that is what helps get me through the day. Just a chance to indulge in the joy of interlude from reality really does help.

Then comes that sudden moment of concern. An occasion when you have to ask, how come this can't really happen?

Course even thought I know that the happening part probably never will happen, I can still invest a small portion of my time imagining just the same. Which I do naturally.

I have been devoting more time to figure out better ways I might have a chance to make this take place. So far I haven't come up with any viable solution.

Except for the chance to actually take advantage of somebody else in the process. I do that a lot as it is.

So it really isn't much of an improvement. However, I do still keep figuring on some wonderful and sweet day my dreams will become real.

I do lace that wish the qualifier that I can not afford such dreams unless it mean legally. And without having somebody trying to get revenge too. That is a big draw back to the process too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home