Friday, April 27, 2007

WAY TOO HAPPY

Do you know anyone like this? They are happy to the point of needing therapy. Fun I like, insane I do not.

Which is my view of people with too many smiles and not enough brains. Well I think they are less than sane, my opinion.

Such people are more than entitled to their slice of the world. It has way too much sugar to suit me, but hey, if it works for them fine.

Only just don't shove it up my nose or in my face. Take your warm and fuzzy brownie of brain goo and go snack elsewhere.

And when you come around my part of the world, just keep that brownie somewhere that I don't have to see it or smell it. Because it might be heaven to you, but it is boring and yucky too me.

I'm sorry, you can live in a fabulous enchanted world of your own creation. As for me, I still have to make a living where world is anything other than charmed.

I hate to sound so negative on this subject, but the plain fact for me is such people from my view live in denial. Yep, that is what I said denial.

The reason I say that is because such people are so caught up only seeing rainbows, they never see when they step in mud. And if you don't see the mud how can you keep it from messing you up?

My point is simple that I think being happy is a good thing. Being sappy is not the same thing.

You do have to see the roses and smell them too. However, if they are under a mound of fertilizer don't pretend the beauty keeps things from stinking.

That is being what I call in denial. You can't eliminate the smell just by seeing the beauty. So should you hate the beauty because of the smell?

No, you just deal with the smell along the way. Use some means to not let it ruin you ability to enjoy the beauty.

That to me is what I call being realistic. It is figuring out the way that lets you really enjoy something.

Course that is my view. I let the terminally happy do whatever. They are beyond help in my opinion.

I just don't want to catch their disease!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home