Thursday, April 26, 2007

SORROW, BLUES AND HAPPY

Now you might presume that sorrow and blues are perhaps the same. I'm inclined to treat them as different. Sorrow is naturally to me when you are sad for a particular reason. Something has you bummed out. It might be life, but normally I think it is for a given reason of because of a specific person or situation.

Blues on the other hand for me is a generally state of mind. It is like different layers of sorrow accumulate till you just have this big blanket of blues to wrap your day.

Why do I differ between the two? Mainly because you have to deal with them differently. Sorrow is from my point of view, more something you can ease with a smile. You can sort of balance it out by figuring a way to give sorrow back to whoever gave it to you. In which case you end up happy. The general theory naturally.

Blues, on the other hand, being a mood and the result of a whole lot of crap, can be tougher to battle. Happy helps, but since there is no one enemy that causes the blues, it is harder to blame somebody for the results. And thus harder to wring a smile from the process.

My opinion naturally, but let me tell you as a politician this is definitely very important in my position. It really means a lot in terms of dealing with people.

For example, with blues, you listen, you agree and then you leave without telling them lots of big lies. Mainly because it would be a waste of time.

Sorrow, in the meantime has a different point of view. With sorrow, you have to be careful to be sure it doesn't turn to rage. Now that is when you start sweating.

Because with sorrow the person might be hiding some cannon under his or her clothes and decide the only way to smile is to use it on you. Which might make them smile, but you if you are sitting there with holes in your body.

So that means being able to careful interpret, which is which. The difference resulting in either you get to leave and live on or end up being fitted for a box.

Some choice huh? Like that helps inspire a good reaction. However, the one thing that it does do is help me to be responsible in terms of how I cope.

Along the way I feel the joy of knowing that if I survive and actually gives someone a smile, I've done good. Which ends up giving me a smile.

In other situations, I feel grateful when I survive a given experience without a need for medical treatment. That is most comforting, when I have a reason to get my suits cleaned.

The are much harder to clean when they have bullet holes and bloodstains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home