Monday, April 30, 2007

TIRES

There are tires and there are tires. We have those are cars, bikes and carts. None of which compares to the ones on people. Now those are really different.

Only I'm not sure we consider them to be good options. Certainly doctors advocate them as good.

And unlike the other kinds of tires, spare tires around the middle are not bad when they are flat. In fact most people would think it was a good thing that way.

So they definitely are opposite of regular tires. But at least you don't have to worry about the tread coming off of them. At least hopefully you don't.

I think the main thing I consider is that with regular tires you have to worry about things like replacing them. They wear out and that sucks.

So it means a trip to the tire store and sitting around while they replace them. You can also be sure they will probably find something else to soak you to do on your car while you are there.

I always love when you get a flat tire and you take it in to get it fixed. Of course you can be pretty much assured they will tell you they have to replace the tire.

Then it isn't good to have just one new tire, so you replace the other one too. Heck, to be safe just replace them all. Yeah, what's the big deal. It's only money.

Naturally, they will have to do all kinds of little things too such as balancing the tires, rotating them and a few other things so that the price when you get done is nearly twice what you were quoted. And then is called making sure you are driving safe.

Heck, I can't even get away with that much crap as a politician to dole out to people. So color me jealous.

Yeah, I want a shot you know at being able to do the same thing as a politician. To get up and start out telling somebody they can expect me to fix the flat tires on their life's dream wagons.

Later I had to tell them, sorry, but this just can't be repaired. So now folks, we have to dig deep and come up with some extra taxes so I can help you get back on the road to your dreams.

Ah, it sounds so wonderful. Course you understand, I am figuring a way to make this work on my end.

Just have to in order to allow the spare tire around my middle to keep being inflated by all the money I suck from the system. That will make it all worth while too me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home