Saturday, April 28, 2007

SELL MORE, TELL LESS LIES

With knowledge there normally comes some degree of additional responsibility. Basically there are times you have to decide whether it is safe to share certain knowledge.

Now in reality, when you think about it, what really would you not want to tell? I would think information that might upset people. You wouldn't for example be inclined to not want to share say good news like if somebody found a cure for cancer. That you'd be shouting about.

So instead, let's be realistic, the thing you don't want to tell people is bad news. No sense generating a panic.

Which I'm sure is the prevailing thinking regarding what somebody decides is the justified reason our overlords of democracy feel some information might be needed to be guarded. Personally, I'm cool with it.

Frankly, I don't want to know if the world is coming to an end. Honestly, why do I want to know?

Plus I mean if it is going to end before breakfast, do I have to get out of bed for it? I rather sleep through it if I had my options. Why do I need to wake up in order to die some horrible death?

Now outside of that craziness, I do ponder just how much truth you really need? I would care to hear about some things I suppose. Details about ways I can say improve my chances at winning the lottery might be nice.

But being given the facts about how many bullets the Army has is not my idea of important. As long as they don't use them on me, I'm happy.

I might enjoy making a few suggestions in that regard to worthy targets, but otherwise don't bother me with the facts. Just don't leave any bloodstains where I can see them.

Oh I can imagine more than a few would regard my attitude as petty, to say the least, but the way I figure, it is much better to be honest on this subject. I mean really, do most people care about crap that doesn't effect them?

In my opinion the answer is no. They just prefer to act like they care. That sounds so much more nobler.

As long as nobody asks you do actually do anything. Then do the excuses fly. Oh man is that a game.

Makes room a lot for snickers. Mainly from me when I see the people who act like idiots and prefer to pretend they are something else.

But then that is another of those items that is better off not said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home