Thursday, March 29, 2007

OVER AND OVER

Ah the repeats of life. Boring! How come it is always the crap that gets repeated and not the good stuff.

For example, I get stuck paying taxes all the time and only get lucky in a bar once and a while. Why can't it be the other way around?

To me, fair is fair, crap ought to be restricted and limited, fun should be always. I know I wouldn't be upset if all those smiles came constantly. Haven't heard of people complaining that would be boring.

But it is difficult at times to figure a good way to adjust the scale of experience in favor of only giving you reasons to enjoy life. Wish they had a governmental agency in charge of that.

However, if the government got involved you could be sure they would figure a way to tax the fun. And by the time they got through regulating it, dull would be like the most exciting thing you could expect out of life.

So I don't feel that is exactly a step in the right direction. Actually, I think the best approach is to make having fun illegal.

We could give out citations for excessive smiling. Perhaps prison sentences for overdosing on happiness.

That way we could be sure people went out of their way to break the law and have fun. Then we could stop having so many people bore us with stupid ideas of fun times.

It might even be worth it if it wasn't for all the darn dull people that think being dull is a good thing. They wouldn't even object to fun being made illegal.

At least they aren't the only one's making our laws. Sometimes you do get that impression. Which is why I think it is so important we do allow enough party animals to get elected too.

I think we owe it to ourselves to be sure we protect ourselves from being governed only by dullards. Life has enough problems without having to deal with that problem.

And that part is up to us. Every one of us as good citizens must be prepared to make whatever sacrifices necessary to protect our god given right to be happy.

If that means only electing politicians who are devoted to partying constantly, then I say great. It is about time we saw the light.

And I feel so strong about this that I'm prepare to offer my services to help raise funds to be sure we only get the right kind of people elected. I'm sure I can count on you for support. Got you smiling already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home