Wednesday, March 28, 2007

THIS IS FOR...YOU

Okay, this is simple enough. Somebody wants to give you something good. That is easy enough to figure out.

And it would be wonderful if the good they wanted to give you was really good. Oh it can be, but some people's idea of good can be really strange.

The big problem is if you have sort of special hobbies such as I do. Those are hard to find people willing to accept that such hobbies are always a good thing.

Oh, with right crowd it works good enough. Providing they have a good appreciating for how one can savor a variety of hobbies that some don't always enjoy.

For example, with me I consider graft and bribery to be hobbies. Don't I'm sure there are people who wouldn't share my interpretation of a hobby.

However, the way I see it, I don't consider it a lifestyle since I only do it on occasions. Only when I have enough time and opportunities. If it were a lifestyle I would be easily bought every day. With me it is only three or four times a week, unless you make an appointment.

So that constitutes in my mind a hobby. Granted not the kind of hobby everyone would think was good.

The way I excuse it is that I'm actually contributing to the general welfare of the people. How you say? Well you see, while I am greedy, I'm not totally greedy.

Meaning I want my share and then some, but I don't want it all. I'm content with enough to take care of my hobbies, family, mistress, um other mistress, the occasional rent a date when my mistresses are busy because it is that time of the month, the people I have to bribe to get what I want, the other family I keep in another city and claim I a guy name Zed who is traveling salesman and enough left over of retirement fund in my Swiss Bank Account.

Now I ask you am I being unreasonable to just expect enough to meet all those needs? I don't think so. Not from my point of view.

But you know it is so exhausting to try and explain all that to the voters. They can be unreasonable about expecting facts and people always telling the truth.

I think all of that is commendable from my point of view. And lord knows if somebody else came along who was more selfish they would surely do a whole lot worse.

I doubt I will get any thanks for my efforts I imagine. When you care as much as I do, that means you sometimes have to be willing to sacrifice in terms of making sure others know about your sacrifices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home