Saturday, March 24, 2007

FOREVER UNDERWEAR

I get in these strange moods at times where I end up having too much free time so I ponder the weirdness of life. For example the issue of underwear.

To me I question the very need for it at times. Not trying to suggest anything, just pointing out how when you think about it, what is the worse thing that would happen if you didn't wear underwear? Unless you suddenly decide to strip off your clothes and run around only wearing underwear how is anybody even going to know if you have them on.

But somebody, somewhere decided it was necessary to be complete when walking around. Not to necessarily get all philosophical here, but in a way, I think of underwear as that element of conformity where even your private nudity is subject to some kind of control.

So like too many aspects of life. We are stuck. We have to wear underwear for the rest of our life. Unless we are wearing swimming trunks or in the shower or whatever. However, for normally day to day activities, you are stuck.

A victim of the conspiracy do diabolical that nobody ever even suspects how clever it is. See the reality is when you think about it is that even on some small level such as underwear we become conditioned to conform. And because it is so subtle we never make the connection of how it is so totally consuming of one's life.

It starts with underwear and then moves on to more complicated elements of life. Before you know it you can't live without having to worry about if you are behaving how somebody expects.

Fact of life that we never even suspects has it origins and roots in small thing. But that is the best way to do.

You don't want people to suspect that being forced to wear underwear is in fact conditioning for bigger things. Oh no, that would never do.

Nope the high hope resides in keeping things suspect. Meaning you suspect there is a problem, but are sure.

That way we can savor the pure joy of doing what we are told, but not having to think about how much we are really puppets.

Now you might be asking, are you serious? I mean can you really get me to believe that wearing underwear makes me stop thinking?

At least it sounds like you are thinking about it. And if I have accomplished that, I'm ahead of the game in my book.

All I have to do is take time to be sure all those lovely ladies out there are free of their need for underwear when I have them alone. Tough job at times you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home