Tuesday, March 27, 2007

CONFUSED

This is the place you reach when you try thinking too hard. That is my way of viewing it. Because you see if you weren't all straining your brain to figure out crap you would be a whole lot happier.

Let's face it sometimes it just is a whole lot easier to remain blissfully stupid. Honestly, do we really to know all the secrets of the universe just to take a piss?

I don't think so. Will your life actually be improved if you do? Probably not. Nope all that happens when you ask questions like where does space end is to end up just feeling confused.

Now perhaps you don't let such questions eat at you. Maybe you just don't even ask any questions.

A wise choice if you ask me. I think not asking questions is the perfect way to deal with life at times.

Pity there are too many people that still believe it isn't a good option. They have the nerve to want to know everything about everything.

Now really, do you need to be that depressed? I ask you is that truly sanity? I don't think so.

After all, if you can change something, isn't it easier just to think you can than to waste time agonizing over not being able to do a thing? I think that is totally a wise choice.

The problem is that too many have such ridiculous expectations. I mean come on now, does it really help anyone to find out how they are totally screwed and beyond help?

I don't think it helps at all. Which is why I think the phrase, ignorance is bliss is so special. Why can we savor a little ignorance? Yeah, come on, let's get with the program.

We'll just mosey down to the old bar, and kick back, drink our lives away and pretty soon we will be drunk confused. That is where you are utterly confused, but honestly don't care.

You just sit back and enjoy it. Oh, true, come morning you'll feel like crap in your body and all, but that pain will help you forget whatever you were trying to understand in the first place.

I think this would make life so much easier that some of the silliness people go through now. There are just times when being confused can be a blessing.

And if you aren't able to know when, well I'll be glad to explain. The more you end up confused, the more you can savor the joy of letting it make you happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home