Thursday, September 14, 2006

PASS THE...

Okay the Limburger rule on this is pass all good things and don't pass the crap. I just wish there was a way to get all the people I know to agree with that philosophy.

In fact when it comes to passing, outside of the buck option, most people seem to love to mainly pass stress. Whatever is the thing that is the biggest pisser in their lives is the one thing they love to give to somebody else, thank you very much.

About the only thing that is good is dodging those stress bullets give me lots of practice at ducking. I have learned out to duck problems, excuse myself to avoid even being a target and generally figure the best way to keep from being wounded.

So I do appreciate how this whole process is helpful in terms of practice. Although I'm not sure I feel most of the time like I'm thrilled by the whole ordeal. Just grateful when I escape any kind of repercussions. Yep, that is the most important part from my point of view.

Meanwhile, as they say, life goes on. Perhaps no as pristine as I would like, but it does go on and on and on and on.

Which might be okay if that meant it always got better. However, there is a chore to all of that.

See the problem is if it didn't go on and on then it would mean you were dead. And I haven't reach a point where I think that is a good idea.

Still, if it going on and on and on means it sucks, then I'm not sure that is a good thing either. It is a dilemma admittedly.

But in any case getting back to this whole deal of passing things, just like life itself I have mixed feelings. Perhaps if I could train my employees to learn to pass both good and bad that would be the best option. Only I don't know that is possible.

Being enough of a realist allows me the joy of accepting this fact and looking for solutions. And the most practical option is naturally to be sure the crap gets passed to somebody else.

Yep, I eagerly take it from what hand and pass it on to some sucker. That makes me have an extra special joy just from knowing that will work for me.

It is a challenge passing on crap at times. You have to be able to lie well enough to be sure it does look and smell like crap. I do manage enough to sucker enough other people so I have managed up till now to pass that bad stuff on.

And hopefully it is a tradition I can maintain for years to come. That is my dream naturally. But we all know dreams don't always come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home