Monday, September 11, 2006

NOW AND FOREVER (SORT OF)

I wish things that happen that you enjoy could be counted on to always happen. What we need is a fairy god mother or very generous, super being or alien visitor with lot of brains and charity to help us out.

What I would like is a check/wish list. Something where I could check off the things I want keep happening. I would mark things like prosperity, good health, long life and a whole bunch of other good things.

Well I said it was a wish list. Now you might wonder what good such a fantasy really serves? What can I say? It is something to do.

I like to do it myself because it gives me hope. I just figure if the day ever comes that we are suddenly invaded by a race of super intelligent beings that want to give us all our hearts desires, I'll be ready. At least I will feel I'm ahead of the game should that become a possibility.

Oh I know the odds of it happening aren't too great. But I can still hope and dream and that makes the difference for me.

It is enough in some ways to keep me going. I can just plot away and imagine how perfect life would be if this superior race of stunning gorgeous alien females showed up and just wanted to help.

Naturally, I would volunteer my services to work as a liaison no matter how many hours it took at some hotel behind closed doors in order to negotiate a perfect peace. And I will willingly submit myself as someone eager to serve in that capacity no many how many beautiful alien sex starved women, er, well aliens women I had to sleep with in order to accomplish bringing my fellow humans some permanent joy in life.

I just wish having that kind of passion to serve my fellow man was something that got me any plaudits or rewards. Instead, thanks to the intolerance of less that free minds who insists upon having morals and ethics I have to suppress my basic desires and needs in order to function.

I think that is unfair, but what can I do. People can be so puritan in terms of such things as expecting you to tell the truth and actually doing what you say.

But perhaps if the hordes of aliens who come in some day and take over have a different view of reality and morality then I can look forward to a different perspective of life. One that will grant me a chance to do some good and have a few laughs at the time. (Not to mention a chance to get lucky with some really cute alien.)

Until that glorious day does occur I guess I'll just have to tolerate those now and forever times that just exist in the head. They aren't so bad at times. Just wish they could be more than a smile on a sad day that you can tell anyone about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home