Saturday, August 19, 2006

SING A LITTLE DIDDY

Yep, that's what I like. When a person sings a little diddy of "he did it, he did it, he did it." I'm talking about the kind of singing where the person is pointing the finger at somebody else and not me.

It's a wonderful feeling to see somebody get ratted out and knowing it isn't me. I even love it more when it happens to somebody else and I was the one who should have gotten in trouble.

Then you get to say "hurray and whew" both at the same time and you don't even have to feel bad at all. You just end up with a wonderful sense of relief!

It is a pity that these situations can't be more planned. They just seem to come and go with no special regularity and that is the down side.

But that's okay, I can savor the times they do happen for they are so memorable. It just help to restore my sense of justice that life does balance out the way I prefer.

I didn't say that it was fair. Lord knows that isn't part of the equation in my book. I wish it was in some ways I suppose, but then that would mean that a conniving and plotting dude such as myself wouldn't get the breaks I don't deserve.

And that would destroy my faith in the American Dream. Er, perhaps I should say the Limburger version naturally, which is slightly different than the traditional view I imagine.

However, fortunately for me the Limburger version does seem to have merit in the eyes of some people since I have noticed it does thrive in many places regardless of our noble aspirations. Which isn't hard to figure out since money is the balm of greed not noble aspirations. You may quote me if you desire.

And I didn't say that was necessarily a good thing for he average Joe. Oh it is wonderful for me. I love it. I get to do what I want and not worry about a thing in terms of consequences.

Well most of the time you understand. Not all of it unfortunately for me. But that is okay, I can cope with such realities. At least as long as I get to do it at somebody else's expense.

And that friends is the gold that keeps me functioning. I shall prevail in all matters of suck em dry. It is my calling. Not sacred, just instinct.

Gosh I love America for granted me a chance to realize my dream while keeping others from doing the same. And the true beauty is getting to do it while claiming in elections that I'm a servant of the public. Ah, illusion pays the bills so much better than the truth regardless of what they tell you in school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home