Wednesday, August 16, 2006

COME AND FRET IT

Wouldn't it be great if all our plans went the way we wanted? I think it would be wonderful if we had a way to control things like that, but we don't. I know I would vote for it.

As much as I enjoy the idea of dabbling in fantasy, I do know what reality is too. And there are times when it really does suck. But then life goes on as they say. I'm not sure why, but it does.

In the meantime the focus of this posting is mainly how rushing in some situations only leads to more worry rather than less. You know how it is, you rush to take care of a problem, expecting it to take care of the issues and then afterwards end up with waiting because the problem isn't done. Then you end up having to worry all the more. That really is the pits.

I love it when this isn't the nature of life. However, too often it is. And I hate that part. Why bother to even mention when life does match our dreams? Because griping too me makes it all better! Yep, it does in my mind.

Which perhaps is the most relevant part. It is simply a fundamental ingredient to life that we want perfection and want other than our dreams to be ruined. So when it doesn't happen it is crushing and that makes us very angry.

While some don't feel you have a right to complain, I feel that it is a necessary point of release. We need that means of expression to be sure we don't go completely crazy. That I think is a healthy alternative to doing something like taking a gun and venting your fretting in a negative way.

So go ahead and fret and gripe. Do what you have to do in order to make it happen in a way that gives you a reason to sigh with joy instead of anger. Yep, be a cry baby once and a while.

That might sound like funny advice and the one thing I didn't mention is that you might have trouble finding somebody to listen. It is the part you can't control.

However, that is okay. You can always figure a creative way to vent if you try. The important part is remembering to do it in a positive way.

Now the big problem with saying a positive way is that everyone's idea of positive is different. Heck, some people don't even have such a think. So the suggestion to them would be kind of pointless.

But if you can find a positive vent then you can fret to your heart's content without making it a depressing thing to others. Shoot if you get inventive enough you can even perhaps get people to feel sorry for you. Now that is the best form of art work there is! And I love that kind of art when I'm the artist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home