Friday, August 18, 2006

COME AND SAID IT

Oh the joy, oh the rapture when you race towards a cliff, fall off and land on your feet like you were a cat. And even if you don't land on your feet if you can say you did then that is the biggest blessing of all.

For the said it part always improves with revision whether it is true or not. Honesty in reporting is commendable, but fairy tales are always more entertaining than the truth.

That is the Limburger guide to sanity naturally, not the one endorsed by everyone else. In either case, I do subscribe to the wonderful concept that said it covers a host of embarrassing situations.

And if you can't look good then it just isn't fun. Dreams made into a fantasy than seems like reality is a work of art in my view.

Okay perhaps this sounds like a repeat of other recent postings, but to me there is a difference. What is it, well one form of coming has to do with race out of impulse that turned disaster. Others were related to different issues.

In this case I'm focusing mainly on being able to boast that you knew the race you were taking was dangerous in the first place. The others are to emphasis how you were prudent in your caution. See the difference? Probably not, but to me there will always be a difference.

So life muddles along as best as it can. Well for some at least. For others they stumble way too much and it ends up screwing up their brains.

However, they could change all of that by singing a different tune. One where they play up the risk was something they faced with courage instead of stupidity.

Hey, being stupid doesn't have to make you look foolish if you work it right. Then you can kick back and claim you did it your way.

It all comes down to the simple ability to see smiles in the darkness. Now that really takes class in some situations.

But if you work it right then you have a reason to feel you can justify your mistakes. Is there any sweeter sense that the pure relief of self-fabrication?

For myself, well I survive by conniving. I do what I can to keep from taking any route that requires me to risk my butt or somehow mess up my phony image.

And in reality I suppose I would feel that way even if I wasn't a politician. It would just work so naturally for me regardless of what path of life I followed. At least it sounds good at this point whether or not it is true.

So keep smiling and perhaps the dream will be a reality for you in terms of looking good. If not, well make it a tale that has a happy ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home