Wednesday, August 09, 2006

FOR THE HECK OF IT

Now there are times when I just feel like going a little nuts. I want to so do something for no particular reason at all. Just to have fun. And I can believe that I would be alone in such desire. It is not logical or practical, just feels so good.

Unfortunately there are always those people out there who expect you to have an explanation for everything you do. Plus if you are an elected official, "whoa" you have to have a reason because you are someone they voted for. Which comes down to the fact that you aren't allowed to have a sense of humor or be frivolous in anyway.

At least not to their way of thinking. Of course that has nothing to do with reality. The one they pretend doesn't exists.

So in part it does contribute to the problem of why as a politician I at times have to say one thing and do another. Go ahead and tell me I don't have a right to be human. Tell me that it isn't my right to want to act a little goofy at times.

Perhaps that works in your world if it is filled with hopelessly anal retentive state of being, but in my world where people are more than brain did they have to be able to breath once and a while. I'm not talking tearing down the walls of society and letting chaos ruled.

Lord knows I have been accused of that. And it isn't true. Providing you don't have any witnesses and I know that strip club I went to was far enough away that, um, anyway I shall still always believe in variety.

I know that old saying about it being the spice of life. However, I do respect the right of some people to not enjoy things being too spicy.

So if you prefer bland then by all means enjoy. As for me, I don't mind eating leftovers or an ordinary meal most of the time. But everyone once and a while I do crave a real spicy hot tamale! Oh yeah, about twenty-one, blonde and um, well I imagine you get the general idea.

My main regret is that I am unable to embrace my choice to the degree that I would like. But people are just not ready to have me show up for work wearing only my underwear, hung over and not having shaved from the previous day.

Personally, I think my fuzzy bunny slippers are a great fashion statement, but I'm afraid that isn't an opinion shared by every one else. There are too many people out there who are far too stiff if you ask me. Like somebody put starch in their deodorant and breakfast cereal.

As for me, well whether I get to wear a party hat or not, I going to party in my mind. I just let people think I'm happy to see them. It is enough to keep them from asking to many of the wrong questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home