Thursday, December 15, 2005

UP YOURS

This is a wonderful sentiment in terms of thinking about how you feel regarding some jerk. It might not be something you can always say, but it doesn’t mean you can think it.

And as endearing as it is to think in terms of that kind of up yours, that isn’t quite what I had in mind for this posting. I just wanted to toss it out there in case it got you to keep reading.

I was actually thinking in terms of what is up your in terms of desires. Up being the optimum word since I’m talking good things instead of bad things. That is I should say good in terms of the person. Which might not be good in somebody else’s view naturally, but is good to that person.

Up yours thus is important to me since knowing what is up yours in terms of interest will allow me to have a better chance of relating to you. If I know what makes you smile I can be sure I do something that will give you a reason to think I’m an okay guy. Plus it makes things so much easier in terms of things like keeping you grinning and dazed while I am figuring out a way to pick your pocket.

Is that sleazy and disgusting? You better belief it. But the one good thing is that is does grant me the glorious chance to steal and abuse someone while making them feel good in the process. Now is that being thoughtful or what?



Okay for those who want to try and imply my motives suck and I’m a lousy rat I reply, so what? Yeah you heard that I said SO WHAT?

All I want to know is, which is really better so have so guy with no compassion steal you blind or somebody who at least will give you a reason to say thank you? I prefer that approach.

But just to show you I’m not totally into denial here I can say that my main reason for taking attitude is simple fear. I have no desire to end up painting a bull’s eye on my forehead because I pissed off some maniac and didn’t realize it.

Plus I consider it a form of art too. It takes talent and creativity to be able to lure people with believable lies. I savor the “paintings” I can make with my deceptions.

I just wish there was a way to put them on display for art lovers everywhere to enjoy. Now that would really bring a tear to some people’s eyes. Probably my victims when they discovered that I suckered them, but hey it would create emotion.

And so I tarry in constant vigil to spread joy and uplifting hope to a needy world. Along the way creating a few happy memories of being cared about by those I don’t care about. Now I ask you isn’t that kind of service worth the price of me ripping them off for as much as possible. You may applaud if you wish. But keep any groans to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home