Friday, February 27, 2009

NOT NOW

Now see this is the aspect of life that needs to be understood. Yep, you just can’t diminish the need to know when not is not.

I think it really doesn’t get appreciate enough. We truly need some clarity on this point to keep people from being insane.

Which I naturally am prepared to offer. Just my effort to help my fellow man find some peace if possible.

I think that is a good option. Just a chance to bring some happiness to others. And ask nothing in return.

Oh an offering would be nice. Yeah some little form of appreciation for all my efforts. I don’t think that is too much to ask.

Just a few little tokens to help an old suffering civil servant have some joy in life. It is only fair.

But I know how some look upon such things and tend to misinterpret them. Then you know I will be glad to endure such options.

Now to accomplish this naturally I will work on helping others first. Let then have such a great chance for some smiles.

This is always a nice gesture. One that truly does bless. I like that term when I use it. Has such a great quality to it.

Makes me feel so religious. And that is always so joyful. Which will end in them being so happy.

Yep you can truly savor those moments. Just peddle a little chance to know a dream or two.

Now this can be tricky. You want to create hope in people’s minds, but not greed. That gets them into trouble.

So you want to just have them thinking about doing fun things. Even planning on them too.

But not to the point they become an obsession. Nope you don’t want that. Just some dreaming.

Then to let you sell them some brochures. Yeah that is the key part. Once that is done they can be happy.

Hope they appreciate the bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home