Monday, February 23, 2009

FUN TONIGHT

Nothing better than having a chance to look forward to a thrilling evening of fun and frolic. Never been clear on the frolic part.

I have tried to get a handle on it. Really hard to truly define the frolic part adequately. Well for me it is.

I mean there really are no set rules on the subject. So you can go and get a ruling from some fun judge.

Which in a way is a good thing. Because I would prefer to set my own standards on such things.

In fact I don’t mind volunteering to do some kind of research. I would gladly make the sacrifice.

And gladly invest whatever time is needed to make it work. Get all the appropriate information.

Now I appreciate how this would be a concern for others. After all if you could help simplify the process cool.

Just think it would be so much easier for people who are busy. Take all the time out for this would be demanding.

With my situation I will be happy to sacrifice my free time for the sake of pursuing knowledge on this subject. Yep would be a worthwhile effort.

Perhaps I can even get a grant. Yeah that would be great. Course I will be able to fill out reports.

Now I have learned with the government the need for reports. So that would be another need.

So that is what we call serving the public good. Might not be some people’s idea of good, but I like it.

Now the one thing I will do is take time to search for some good assistants. Yeah that is the part I need to work on.

Can be a challenge. Because some times you just have to allow for the fact that good help is hard to find.

Which is fine. I don’t mind waiting. And then having a chance to take time to pick the right help.
Might take several nights in a motel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home