Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FOR THE BETTER

I love when people say this. They like to make crap sound like gold. It is all nonsense, but some buy it anyway.

Which isn’t that surprising. I mean we all want to believe life can get better. At least that there is a chance.

Most of the time it just is a matter of how the breaks fall. So if you are lucky to either manipulate them or change them to fit your needs great.

I’m always in favor of having advantages. Yep that is a blessing. And I do so enjoy working out the details.

Course there is the problem that some get in the way. You always have those who insist on causing problems.

And think it is a good option. Which is never quite the type of option that brings good results.

Mainly the difficultly here is with the point of view. People tend to be less than realistic. They can be so annoying.

Oh you can be sure that I do my best to try and avoid allowing this to drive me nuts. Really I can’t help wanting to not deal with the philosophical over garbage.

I’m sorry, but if I’m being rear ended I am not going to treat the pain as a good thing. I will not be thrilled either.

But the way to get around this is to be sure that I don’t let this situation drive me wacky. Really that can happen so easy.

There is just this need on some people’s parts to be nuts. They will find some way to explain how being a loser is a good thing.

Or how getting screwed on somebody is fine. And then make it all sounds wonderful as if you should say thank you.

I’m sorry, but not going to do that. No way I will be happy over being cheated on some deal.

Just not going to be my idea of a good time. And you can be sure will not end up with my being happy.

So I will look for ways to avoid this. Which is easy. I just take the time to find some sucker to get the shaft.

Yeah that is the for the better I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home