Thursday, February 26, 2009

NO WAY

This is pretty basic. Essentially it is a hopeless situation. One you can’t escape. Sorry, but no such luck.

Yeah you got to love it. Those moments that you face some total disaster and no chance of avoiding it.

So you can either panic or smile. Which is pretty much up to you. And the choice is a matter of options.

This can be so totally different for people. You can be sure not everyone will enjoy them either.

For me the issue is whether I want to be pissed or not. Yep, that is an important question. And I do give it lots of thought.

It is sort of past time for me. Wondering and speculating if this disaster is going to be as bad as I think.

Doing what I can to figure the best ways to minimize the crisis and think up the ways to see if I can let somebody else take the fall. Always a great hope.

I really am a big one for hope. Yes, you got to have that chance to imagine things will get better.

Now that really is a joy. The times when you can sit back and see tomorrow as ka rainbow or pot of gold.

However I do balance that with the times I have to keep from going crazy with fear. Oh yeah that is not good.

In any event I still enjoy the times I can just know it will improve. Which is so much fun if done right.

Now the big challenge is to try and not let anyone spoil your illusion. That is where I do take time to get the right answers.

I didn’t say I was thrilled by them. Then I just have to enjoy the times it all makes sense even if it doesn’t.

Yep it is all crazy. And life is certainly like this to be sure. Not great, but definitely not sane.

Well that I can tell. So why not make it worth being nuts about. Come one before the flood drowns us all, party!

Nice options for the fun person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home