Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SPECIAL

And is there anyone who doesn’t enjoy being special? Or the chance to get something special.

Special to me is that place you visit, but can’t live. And it is great when you have a chance to enjoy it.

Providing it isn’t like a prison. Then it can suck. And let me tell you I would not view that as a good option.

But then at least that isn’t the way it normally works. Thank goodness for that part. I am grateful it is the odd times.

So where I move on this is to try and add to the options of what truly qualifies as special. Yeah that would be a good idea.

But the part I do work on is helping my fellow man appreciate how they are special. Let them discover all the unique ways they are different.

Yep, love that part. Only the problem is to be sure they get a clear picture of what special is all about.

So you need to let them se the down side too. Otherwise it just doesn’t work. I mean really is way too lopsided.

So you have to spend time helping them find out what is special on the downside. And that really helps.

Now maybe they don’t see it at the time. Oh they may even resent it to some degree. Yeah that isn’t good.

Sure is the time of lesson that they benefit from in the long run. And for that you do get a few smiles.

True they might not see it that way right then. And they may even want to take time to really enjoy seeing those parts.

Well that is what I tell myself. Perhaps they don’t agree though. Because at the time they are too embarrassed.

Now that is the part you have to let them learn by. Get a chance to over come that anger to they are so pissed.

Then later you maybe let them find out the good part of being special. Which is where I try to hope they will understand.

Just takes time. And enough bribes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home