Tuesday, February 24, 2009

EXPOSED

Oh my what a great word. Yep you have to love it. I know I do. Perhaps too much at times.

I can’t say for sure. But has that right feel to it. The kind where life makes sense. And I like it.

I won’t say it makes sense to everyone though. That would be great, but it isn’t the case so we fake it.

I really am big on faking things. Just is so much fun. And I can tell you I do enjoy when that happens.

Just more exciting than doing other things. Sort of helps make life all seem worthwhile. At least it does to me.

Perhaps not to others. I reckon that is the case that you just cope with in some ways. I do that good.

Well talking about it at least. Yep, always the kind of joy you can cherish. And if you do it right you have reason to celebrate.

Now I know that is a good thing. A time when you just can sit back and feel so good about showing off what you want.

See that is the benefit of exposure. You make it seem like it is real exposure when you are just showing off what you want.

This is the tricky part. Perhaps not the part you can call truth. But heck it is overrated anyway.

Now as for me, shoot I’m happy with the game. Adds a certain joy to dull living. And in my city that is a blessing.

Oh the ways like proceeds. All the fun you have that you can celebrate. And when you can show off the stuff even better.

Well some will at least. Others will not. I can’t say it will work the way some wish. They will always make that an issue.

But for me this is not the case. They will just be bored and I will fake it. And then the joy comes.

Just a little trick or to. Something to make it all seem better. It might not work, but what the heck it is fun.

Yep a joy to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home