Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OUTDONE

Ah there is no great joy than doing better than somebody you hate. You can feel so darn good about it.

Forget all that silliness about being a good winner. The kind who is gracious about winning.

Yeah, that just is no human nature. I don’t care what people claimed, we love to win and be able to shove it in another person’s face.

Oh that is such a way to claim life ought to be. But we all know better. Yep, love those moments of I’m better than you.

Only some have this absurd notion that it is bad to be a happy winner. To gloat over you success.

And then you will get the jerks who will win and boast and tell you that it is bad if you do it. Which really sucks.

I get really tired of such silliness. Those double standards. Like if they win it was deserved, but if you do it sucks.

Now I personally love to find ways to make this look humble. It is all a game, but heck that is the fun part.

Just let yourself have all the fun from celebrating. Say screw it to the boos and all those who grumble.

But then you will have to deal with such types no matter who you are. And the way I do is to buy them off.

Really that is the part that works so well. Kind of an investment. Really is something that I treat as such.

And the best part is to be sure they all participate. I just give them a nice argument. I mean I am a mayor.

So my way of dealing is to be sure they are not left with a reason to complain. And money will do that.

And you do that by explaining if I win then I look great. If they win, no big deal. Toss in a few bucks and great.

Normally, the best way to approach it will be the one they will buy before appreciating they were conned. By then it is too late.

And I sill go the trophy, for a fee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home