Friday, December 12, 2008

TAKING LIBERTIES

Yep, a great choice. Snag them freedoms. Yeah go ahead do it. Make me proud. I love it.

Just not the type of thing that you can get the freedom you crave. Yep, it would be great if it worked that way.

But it doesn’t. Nope, not that I can see. It is sort of this crazy rule. Some kind of strange force we can’t control.

Kind of the thing that leaves you nothing, except frustrated. Yeah, that sucks. I prefer when this works out to my favor.

Yeah those are great times. The occasions that you can enjoy life and get more from everyone else.

I must confess I love those times. All the memories you can cherish. The simple joy of life going your way.

No rules, no complaints, just a big plus sign. One that gives you nothing, except smiles. Got to love that option.

Just doesn’t come up that often. People really are so difficult when they are looking at this kind of loss.

Hey, I don’t make the rulers here. I just accept this falls under the law of supply and demand.

Which for me is that I have a demand and I need a supply. So I will go and borrow it whenever I can.

Just another of those little facts of life nobody likes to face. Well nobody but me I guess. I personally love it.

Yep, I’m going to be happy when this happens. I mean it is a tad inconvenient for the others.

But then you never know, I might just be able to take this to a point where it can be fun for all. That is just a matter of effort.

And it all is fun when in the end I get a chance for more fun. Never will stop having that as my goal.

Just have to be sure I do it in a way that doesn’t get me in trouble. Can’t have enough times of being safe.


Which is not the option I want in terms of taking other’s rights. It is to dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home