Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SOLD AND HIRED

Sales are such a wonderful activity. Providing you are selling things for more than they cost.

Just improves the joy when you get some cash out of the deal. And if it is for more than you spent, even better.

Now there are times when naturally you just want to get rid of something. So a sale is a blessing when you actually sell it.

However, that is the time when it is other than done for pleasure. More a case of panic. Which can be a problem too.

So you take the time to find some avenue of option to make up for some disaster. Does that always work? Well no.

Wish it did. Would be so much fun to have the time to take this to a level that worked without suffering.

I’m never crazy about having to practically give stuff away. Nope that is not quite my idea of a good time.


So we move to the point of trying to find some method to make this all look good. Yep, I want to have a sale, but make it fun.

Which means having the joy of making it seem like I will profit from it. That doesn’t happen all the time.

Wish it did. But that isn’t reality. And I could be so happy with the times I get to just sell off something to get rid of it.

Yeah, that would be fun if it is something I really need to eliminate. Now for me the most important times are with people.

Now, I’m not selling them. They sort of messed that option. Has such a bad meaning to it.

All because they didn’t handle it right. Instead of oppressing someone and taking away their freedom, you con them into volunteering.

See, that simple twist makes so much difference. Yep, it work so great when you have a chance to get somebody to be excited about offering them up as a serf.

Takes work, but so fun when it happens. I really like it. Well providing it will really happen without complaints.


That is the part you have to avoid. Or you might in up on the sale sign for a pissed person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home