Thursday, December 11, 2008

SPECIAL TOES

Got to truly love this option. Have those times when you either feel special or see something as special.

Be able to enjoy the event and know it is not the usual experience. Those you can really smile at.

And there are not better than the ones where you get to savor somebody else’s demise. Yep, that is the joy I love.

I know that it might not be viewed as a good thing to some. But I consider it entertainment.

Yes, I said entertainment. The simple ability to just smile when you get a break because somebody you hate got some deserved misery.

As far as I’m concerned this is one of those deals where you just have to treat it as distraction. See I view it as the type of situation where others are doing the same thing.

Yeah, I know it and others do to. They just don’t admit it. There is something in our nature that thinks it is not good to admit.

And the thing is I prefer not to pretend. I don’t want to act like I don’t feel that way. Why bother.

So much easier to just make it happen. Then you can just relax and smile. Because it is all silliness anyway.

Well that is how I view it. Because I think we have too many darn fake games in this world.

So I would rather make them official until I could tax it. Give it some control. Yes, might as well enjoy it.

We could even have a holiday in honor of the event. A special day to honor all the times when revenge works.

Doesn’t that make more sense that the way it is now? People fake it. And that is silly. We do it for real anyway.


So why not make it so much easier. Well that is how I view it. Yeah, I need that option. Really I think it is great.

Just need to have a different view of what works. And I know that is hard to get in this society.



But if we have a grass roots, screw you movement, I’m sure it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home