Sunday, December 07, 2008

BLOWN AWAY

Now the obvious option on this one is to imagine somebody exploding. But then you know that was not a tasteful option.

At least in terms of what others might think. Nope they would not look upon a person dreaming of somebody swallowing a bomb as a good thing.

In any event I can still imagine it. Maybe not the type of dream I would confess other than in a blog, but fun to think about.


I’m not talking about something here real gruesome either. Nope that will not work for me.

I’m more thinking in terms of them exploding with worry or stress. The kind of bomb that doesn’t leave any evidence.

Got you on that one. Well at least that is what happens to be my option. In any case I am savoring the vision.

The idea of some jerk I can’t stand and giving them so much grief they are ready to erupt. Which they try to control.


It is the effort to control their reaction that causes the damage. All those moments of lip biting are so memorable.

Just don’t get the chance as often as I would like. Nope that isn’t the way it happens for me.

Which is probably because I don’t approach this in a way that would exactly inspires any divine blessings. I know that part.

Alas to be a plotted means you get such curses. And that is one of those things you live with.

However, I do keep contemplating that option. And manage to achieve it on numerous occasions.

Those are the special memories I so cherish. The quite times when I have that taste of victory.

I won’t say that always is the way it works. But it does when I tell myself my version. Yeah, that is the joy.

I can even celebrate too. Which makes it all the better. Well at least from my view. With others I can’t say.

But that is something for another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home