Tuesday, December 09, 2008

SPARED

Ah mercy is such a wonderful thing. I really do love the sensation of making a person feel less guilty.

And so what if it is all a load of crap. Yeah, what is wrong with that? Come on let’s just call it time to enjoy life and forget the facts.

Really, life goes so much easier when we can do that. I love it. Those times we can share some special moments of pure denial.

Too many treat that as a bad deal. Like we could really just you know take the time to always be truthful.


Personally that is stupid if you ask me. I mean why do we have to act like we need to see all the garbage?

Will it make it go away? Nope. Will there be a way for things to improve by facing the reality?

Not very likely. I think it is more that it will only depress. Yeah, that is the part that really is not cool.

So what is wrong with a little effort at fairy tales? I think it is fun. Yep, I love it when I am able to do that.

And I know it sure makes more smiles than to tell somebody, sorry, but you are doomed. That doesn’t get much positive response.

Not that as been my experience. Okay so I pass on the fantasy and they all buy it. Because it is what they really want.

Which is fine. And you know I do love that aspect. Yep, you got to love it. A few times when we just say no to the truth.

Well that phrase was intended for other things, but shoot I think it works here. At least for me it does.

And really what is so bad about that? I can’t say much. I just want to take the time to spread a little happiness.

Doom and misery we got plenty of. Yep, way too much. So let’s just try our best to make it all better.

Okay it might only last until the disasters come. But we can still have a good time in the process.

Really makes the crisis so much more fun to deal with, even if you don’t survive it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home