Wednesday, December 03, 2008

ELEMENTAL

I do enjoy when things make sense in a simple way. They just don’t have to have a lot of

But life does have a way of making sure they don’t stay that way. Nope, not the moments of glory I want to celebrate.

Now that is the one aspect of life I certainly would change if I could. You know pass a law to make sure complicated got fined.

Except when I want to make it that way on purpose. There are times that I do need that option.

I mean if you can keep people confuse then they will be more likely to accept some change. I didn’t say they would like it.

Just can’t figure it out so they will just not complain. Well that is for me. Now I prefer that when I am dealing with people.

But I do not like it when it happens to me. Yep, a double standard. I agree and I’m proud of it.

Why? Well why not? I mean I have to work hard at this. It isn’t like a decent con is something you achieve by accident.

So I need an edge. And I really do try so hard to maintain it. Which would be great if in the end I got a break on it.

But that presumes a hope in the impossible. So you best figure out the way to cheat and not get caught.

It can be so exhausting to avoid that part. Being caught is such a pain. So much harder when they have witnesses to lie about it.

So you got to work twice as hard to make it all believable. And who really needs that? I don’t.

But you just can’t get much cooperation at time. People just won’t accept simple if it doesn’t make sense.


And that is the part I don’t find all that satisfying. I am working on it though. I keep figuring new and creative ways to make it all work.

Well at least in my view of working. Which is where everyone does all the work and I take the credit.

Yep those are the dreams I love. Just can celebrate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home