Thursday, December 04, 2008

GRINNING AND NOT BEARING IT

One can talk all the want about being calm in a storm. How mature it is to always be in control.

Oh it sounds wonderful to say. Might be even better if it was like that in reality. But not that I can tell.

Oh I do get to fake it a lot. Yeah, being in my position I do love the game. I have my mask for each occasion.

At first you do have a twinge of guilt. But then you get over it. Well I know I did. At least I can say I did.

Now what I do is naturally is to blame others when things go wrong. I always give me such joy to do it.

Not that it results in always escaping blame. That takes lots of lies. Oh yeah, you need a whole bunch of them.

Well they have to be believable. That is the tricky part. Just tossing out some crap never improves the problem.

Course the key is to be sure you look convincing. You can look sad or pissed. Happy is the one mask you need more than others.

Now for me that is not a problem. I’ve worn a mask so long hard to remember not wearing one.

So I never give it that much thought any longer. Nope, just happy to let myself believe it. Takes work, but worth it.

Well in the long run, that is the scroll of crap you make up, this is so much fun. Taking it as a dream really makes things so great.

But then some will get picky about truth. Darn pests who expect to have fact involved with everything.

Just have to be willing to take the time to have some form of calming help. I love the bar option.

Yeah, I love when you can drink enough to appear calm. As long as you don’t breath on them, cool.

But then that part takes practice. And I am very skilled and practicing in that regard. Just when it work right.

Which is always if you work it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home