Monday, December 01, 2008

SOLD AND HIRED

Ah, you just can’t be unhappy when you can buy and sell others. Um, not talking about slavery though.

Nope, that is not something people see as a good thing these days. All that complaining and other aspects to diminish the ability to enjoy that option.

I will admit I did like the feudal option. Well providing I was allowed to be in the position of being a monarch.

Serf options were so much less complicated. You didn’t need taxes or things like benefits.

So that made things quite simple and I liked the way it made life easy to function. And no lawyers either.

But then you know I appreciate how the ordinary people view this as less than a desirable option. Then to you have the problem of people’s rights.

So the current options does have some nice aspects. When you pay people you do get the joy of decided how you will use their time.

And let me tell you that is one plus. Yeah, people are more prone to accept any form of abuse if they are being paid.

Not that they like it. Nope you can be sure they hate it and even resent it. But the paycheck makes them cope.

I really love that word. So makes everything so perfect. Because people have no choice, but to accept reality.

I guess I do try to be realistic. I know I can take this to an extreme. That never works. You have to be careful.

Because if you piss people off enough it becomes a case of revolt. Then you have serious problems.

Defiant types are definitely not cooperative. And you have to be careful to toss them a few crumbs from time to time.

But if you are able to work it right then you can take time make sure they are kept on a tightrope. Perhaps a little unhappy, but not enough to quit.

Then once you have exhausted your options you arrange to have them transferred. Yep, sell them off to somebody else.

Next is the word you never say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home