Saturday, November 29, 2008

SOME OF THE TIME

Oh yeah this is so much fun. Things that can’t make up their mind in terms of consistency.

Now when I say things, it is what I mean. Yep, things are to me objects that really seem to be possessed.

I know that might seem silly to some. But not to me. I do not consider that to be unrealistic.

Nope if you had dealt with things like my copier and coffee maker then you would know why I say this. Yep, it is such a pain.

People can claim it is not true, but then I just call it appliance hell. Yep and I don’t know who the devil is, but I think it is the appliance salesman.

Or perhaps you know the people who make them. Just has that feel to it for me. Which is where I think it is a plot.

I just get this image of a bunch of manufacturers sitting around a table with big smiles as they plan how to piss us off.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable to me. A bunch of people who love sick practical jokes. I could handle that.

Now the big fun would be to break into their meetings. Yeah expose these jerks for who they really are.

Now that might be hard. But I can imagine it would be fun. And then get them to admit the do this on purpose.

See that is the part of the whole situation that is so truly possible. And I think the way they trick us is by things like warranties.

Yeah, they want you to believe a warranty helps prevent breakdowns. And that isn’t even close to true.

Instead they dangle those darn service contracts out there to be sure you have the illusion you are safe. The whole time you are being primed for being a sucker.

Oh yeah, that is a good deal. Which is never is. All they do is take your money and then you end up the same.

Stuff will break down and you will look like an idiot. Which is the way it always happens.

So you can say it is just coincidence, but not me. I’ll just make sure I don’t forget the next time it breaks down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home