Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SUPER DUPER

Yep, yep, can’t be unhappy about this type of option. Might not be the kind you get all the time, but it does make you happy.

At least it does me. And for my world that is what counts. Now super duper is naturally a matter of definition.

For me this is bigger than normal. Some event or other activity that will make you smile. And in so many wonderful ways.

It is the buffet you come to that you didn’t expect. That little added benefit you always want.

Only problem is the inability to control it. I hate that part. The times you just can’t get people to see the perks of your choices.

Some do manage this better than others. I do pride myself at making it work whenever possible.

I just wish I could pass a law to make it simpler. Yeah, just make it so you could get so many crappy times and them some great ones.

Now if I could work that part out I would be thrilled. But it all gets confusing. See the problem is getting others to cooperate.

It can be difficult. Because there is a limited supply of super duper available. Hey, I don’t make the rules on that part.

However I do get rather annoyed over the times when it gets way too complicated. Yeah, people will end up griping.

The ones at least that decide they need to see this done fairly. That always messes stuff up.

Because fair means you have to consider who deserves this option. And that is the part that I don’t like.

It requires rules and regulations, somebody to interpret them and all the other stuff that makes it a headache. Just takes all the joy out of it for me.

So I have learned to be sure I practice this at levels whereby I don’t broadcast it. Nope that is not the best way to make it happen.

More than one mind involved always means arguments and confusion. And who needs that?

Not me. I just am happy to be sure they don’t bother to know so I can have fun. Unless it comes to giving them the bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home