Monday, November 24, 2008

SUSPENSION

Ah nothing is a better as a knife than this wonderful concept of intimidation blended with waiting. Nobody likes stress.

And if you dangle it out there where you can be sure the person gets fluster you have a winner. Yeah, that is so cool.

I didn’t say it happened all the time, just such a thrill when it does. And that is the part that I will always regard as a blessing.

Hey, you got to have those thrills. And there are so many times they just don’t happen in life.

So when you do this in the right situation it is a source of joy. A time to truly savor the process.

I call it a process because that is how I see it. A time when you can employ a system that works.

Now some might not care to see this as a system. But I do. A system for the understanding of human need.

That is the part that matters. At least from my view. So that is the thing I keep in focus. And that feels so good to say.

So I do take my time to cherish these special occasions. They are truly glorious. And makes life feel so special.

Mainly because I find it so peaceful and satisfying. Sort of validates the system. The one about favoritism.

Some might find that disappointing, but not me. I prefer to think of it as upholding the find traditions that made this country great.

I mean if we were stuck with the old idea of fairness then it would be worse. We would just not let things work right.

That is why I said this is important. It is a chance to celebrate the way things work in their natural condition.

Some might disagree, to which I say, tough. It just is not a thing that deserves to be lied about.

I’m not an advocate of honesty that much. But no point in pretending. I want the stab the other person in the back games to begin.

Do it with class, charge a fee and it will all be glorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home