Sunday, November 16, 2008

OTHERS

Now when I used this term I am thinking of those who are other than helpful. The ones who are not someone you can depend upon.

So you have that circle of friends and the others. The people you watch out for and make sure you don’t let them away with anything.

Yep, not on your list of favorites. The nature of life when dealing with a world where there are more jerks that saviors.

I could expand on that naturally. But I won’t. I think one example is more than enough. So I will leave it at that.

Other than to simple say, we need fewer others in the world. How do we can we alter this in a good way?

That is the area where skill is needed. You just have to be able to know the right manner in which to approach it.

Now for me this is rather simple. I just find ways to make sure I keep the contact to a minimum.

And in the process you just make sure I don’t allow it to bother me that much. I take the time to keep these others busy.

Since these people are part of the type you don’t care about this becomes easy. And if that doesn’t get results there are options.

Mainly it is a matter of priorities. How much do you really want to keep these others from bothering you?

Oh yes, there are so many options. And all of them can be so much fun. Providing you see it as a game.

One where I will always win since I keep score. And then too I will make sure I am the only one who as the rules.

See, that really is the important part. You have to make sure nobody knows you are playing a game.

That is the time I savor the most. When I get to win and nobody else is aware they lost. Got to love those victories.

And as long as you always end up with the others being kept in that category then all works out great. Until the next game.

Then you start out a new breed of lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home