Saturday, November 15, 2008

NOBODY

Ever notice how nobody is to blame for some mistakes? Oh yeah, the rule is the bigger the blunder the few will say I did it.

Nobody seems to love that part. Being made to appear as an idiot doesn’t quite work for most people.

And I understand that part. But it might nice if once somebody said it was me. To turn all those nobody moments into credit.

Perhaps if there were more rewards for truth. You know to praise those with the guts to admit being wrong.

However the down side is not being able to find the perk for such courage. Like pleading guilty for a crime.

They don’t let you off the hook for admitting you did something wrong. It can all be confusing.

So we need a more creative way of dealing with this. To turn all the nobody moments into somebody seconds.

Perhaps a good bout of amnesty would help. Yeah, I think it would be a move in the right direction.

Maybe not the total solution, but a start. Depending on the nature of the wrong that took place.

Now I can imagine this could get complicated. Somebody would have to come up with rules.

I can see the use of a committee. Even have a contest for offering trophies. Yeah, people love them.

But then what would you put on it? Grand champion for screw ups? Hmmm, well just a thought.

I guess we can work out the details somehow. A few minor issue to resolve. But could be so much fun to make this a nice game.

Then you can truly be happy to see all the progress we make in this area. Yep, I would be proud to call it life.

But then I would hope as the creator of this I would be given some amnesty of my own. Yeah, I like being a nobody at times too.

Only not really planning on admitting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home