Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FALLING

Yep, nobody likes this if it means falling on your face. Something else then no problem Just no made to look stupid.

This is not a good option. All it takes is the willingness to make it happen. And the best way to avoid making it happen to you is to make it happen to somebody else.

Now this is another of those wonderful situations where the person is the issue. A time when you are suppose to pretend you care.

I did say pretend you understand. Not that you have to actually care. Just make it seem that way.

This is the problem with so many of these kinds of situations. You can’t be yourself. You have to act as if you are human.

Which means that you have a heart. Never understood why having a heart means only being good.

That is implying all villains are lacking a pulse. Which is hardly the reality. I mean they may be evil, but they still have feelings.

It is just an issue of deciding what all that means. And that requires a certain degree of definition.

I’m sorry, but I think the bad guys get a bad rap on this part. In any case this is where I have to take issue on things.

I mean I feel there needs to be more balance in this situation. Maybe not all the time, but sometimes.

So I have been thinking of ways to improve this situation. Now we all know that people will stumble.

And they will all have those moments that really do fall under the stupid category. The big challenge is to accept.

Now that is the part I personally have to work on. So I will plan to move ahead on this with my own version.

So I will move on with step A. Basically, I will make sure that I can come up with a winning strategy.

Which is the nature of my view of life. Come on accept this is a good thing. And that is the way it will be.

So there. Ah, I feel better even if nobody else will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home