Monday, November 17, 2008

FREEDOM

In theory this is a wonderful illusion. An idea that really is terrific and has so many possibilities.

Course none of them are realistic. Unless by some chance you can suddenly replace the whole human race.

Yep, that is what I figure it would take. Having a bunch of aliens come in a redo all of mankind.

Now this would not be a problem to me. I mean there are so many in my opinion who would be better off if we did replace them.

Well my view you understand. Sure would make my life easier. Then I think l could see freedom as a reality.

Now to me I figure that this comes down to a matter of fear. Yep, people in that regard really can be such pains.

Being such jerks they often do things that cause you to worry. You just can’t trust them to act sane.

So that creates the difficulty. You are unable to feel free to let them be trusted in any way.

And that is why in my view freedom can’t happen. Not that I say it should be that way, just has to be.

I suppose there has to be room for hope. Yep, being a politician I do have to allow for that.

I will admit though that hope and reality at not the same. I can always wish for things to be different.

But that would take the kind of miracle I don’t have power to create. Nope, just not a likely thing to happen.

So without that kind of miracle I just have to go with what is likely to be the facts. This being that things won’t change.

Now as a politician that is a good thing. Because I can benefit from the current situations.

Basically I can peddle freedom as a campaign promise. Yep, can get all kinds of votes off that one.

And later everyone seems to understand when it doesn’t happen. Well so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home