Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A DEAL IS A DEAL

This is my abiding rule with any con. No matter how much the person complains or tries to weasel out of the consequences, I don’t change.

Now I have seen those who do take time to relent on their deals. They get a soft spot, in their heads.

My view you understand. I’m sorry, but this is not the arena for those with a conscience. And there are plenty of them.

Now it can be tough to keep this in focus. And there are times when you just have to relax and not let it get to you.

My attitude is of course to regard this as necessary. To be sure you are communicating an important lesson.

See that is the part some don’t seem to grasp. The main goal is to help inspire others to learn to be more realistic.

Then you know perhaps the next time they will act more responsible. If so you have accomplished a good thing.

Which is how I chose to regard it. I mean why not? After all this is such a good thing with that kind of excuse.

But some would say it is greed. What can I say? They are allowed to have their view and I will keep mind.

In any case, for those devoted to concept that con jobs are necessary this is important. I see it as a way to control them.

In my care they will always end up being essential so I might as well craft the options. That way I can have some discretion in the way it works.

Why should that matter? Well if you have to have expect this in life why not let a true professional handle it.

There is nothing worse that some con that is done by an incompetent person. They will make it so much worse.

But if I get to do it, then it will be clean. It will get maximum effect and for the more efficient means possible.

Yep, I think that is a good approached. I will really always find this a good option. But then it just sounds so good that way.

Better than just to say greed was the inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home