Monday, November 10, 2008

SPEECH AND TEACH

Ah well what can you say about this? Just a necessary part of life. And it is very important.

Course I do have to say that part. Not that it is necessarily true. But it sure sounds great and makes me proud to say it.

Now the problem is with the speech part. The teaching is important. But it normally only happens with some kind of communication.

Which is naturally very essential if you wish to have life be realistic. Not that we need it for sure.

This is where I depart from others. I don’t feel the need to always make reality work. I am happy to let it be denial.

Which is the lesson I try to share as much as possible. Yeah that is such a good option. Just not convince we admit it.

Now some naturally are more inclined to accept this than others. They will get right into the flow of things.

Those are the ones that I know are most teachable. They really show the most potential for survival.

See that is what is the most important lesson. Being able to cope. So many never do. They just will lie about it in other ways.

Which all seems silly to me. I think the more fun you can make this the better it is. And that is the part I truly try to teach.

As a politician I use my speeches then to try and inspire some joy in that regard. If I keep them silly and full of bogus facts they get a better response.

At least I think it is the best option. Gives people a chance to appreciate how much it is pure crap.

And then they will figure out that perhaps they can find an education without a need for it to be dependent on some other teachings. Then they really have learned.

I do celebrate such efforts at enlightenment. Really makes me so darn proud. And I love to see such growth in people.

Just have to try and not make them so bitter. That is the hard part. But we do the best we can.
Which is the part I am working on. Just no to hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home