Thursday, October 09, 2008

STEW

Yum. Yep nothing like a nice big bowl of stew to give you a reason to smile. All those wondering simmering ingredients to make life so tasting.

Now in life there are all kinds of stews. A mixture of such fabulous items that make things so exciting.

Course perhaps some don't view it that way. They prefer simple servings. Those items that aren't full of possible secrets.

But for some of us this is an important deal. We want the blends. That way we can hide those things that might bother somebody.

Now the big deal on this is with the purest. They take time to be sure you can always know each item involved.

Nice sentiment. Totally bogus. Such people generally are the ones that eat burgers with not thinking about them.

Ahem, like those are perfect foods. As for me, taste is the big issue. I want flavor. Forget what is in it.

See I love to get into the mood. I want indulgence and nothing less. Yep give it to me. Doesn't matter if it filled with garbage.

I figure it improves the chance of enjoying things. Really is very important. At least to me.

I know some will disagree. They will never want a thing to eat you can pretend is healthy or good for you.

Oh well, I let them have their delusions. I want the stews. Give them to me. I will gobble them down and ask for more.

Why? Because I'm a sucker for pleasure. Oh yeah, I crave quantity. Now quality is good too.

But then what can I say, I just savor all the times when I can feel full. You know cure those hunger pains.

What I prefer is to keep it honest. I have an appetite. And there is only one way to make it satisfied.

Give me. No arguments or discussion needed. Toss in the stews, give me all you got. Then later we can discuss the other issues.

Yep, I will be full and the none stew people will be hungry. Enough said?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home