Sunday, October 05, 2008

HATE IT

Ah well you just have to love when this is real. Yeah, those times you know something is going to suck.

And then you sit back feeling like a complete idiot when it turns out you are wrong. Not quite a time to rejoice.

I do believe there is something to be gained from accepting when you do this personally. You know make a bone head assumption.

Look at something and think it is a bad thing only to find out later it was truly not bad. Yep, not a time to rejoice.

But what affects this to me is when we sit down and make the decision that it is best to just form opinions as our truth. A lot will do that.

I don't mind when somebody else decides to do it. I just hate when I do that. I should know better.

Well I do to a degree. Just never enough to be proud about. And this is where I have to do my part to improve.

Now some might decide what improvement is. I will say it is not what some think it should be.

Nope, you can not base it on what a few interpret as good. For often the really are bad in their view.

I am working on that part myself. I am trying to come up with a more definitive way of making this a reality.

I want to keep things simple. I want my hate to be realistic and well real. I don't want to make hate a mistake.

Hmm, that rhymes. How nice. Wasn't planned, but makes for a good slogan perhaps. Just not sure where it would work.

Well I think I will do what I can to keep this properly defined. Yes, that is what counts. You have to be careful not to get sidetracked.

Such a shame when that happens. And I have the solution I suppose. Which is that you lie about it.

Yep, hardly a new idea, but it sure does work. Well as long as you sort of make it the result of nice interpretations.

And that is the easy part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home