Tuesday, October 07, 2008

BANANAS

Well outside of the fruit symbol here is the fun idea of people acting goofy. What can I say, I like it.

Is it so delightful to see people really enjoying themselves. I savor such senses of humor. Makes life fun.

Well it does for me. And you have to really be happy when somebody gets devoted to such things.

At least I do. It gives me hope. That the world will be a better place if we can stop being so serious all the time.

I'll have you know I have taken this gospel of silliness to the world. I have tried to make all kinds of disciples.

And to some degree I have been successful. Yep, it is a source of pride to take the sour pusses of life and make them giddy.

Not always an easy challenge though. You do have to work hard at times to slowly erode that rock in their heart.

But once you have managed them life becomes a bit more sappy. An thing to enjoy and celebrate.

Now the fun part is to find the perfect times to accomplish this. This can be difficult. Not everyone has the same level of ability for going bananas.

Oh there are ways to work on improving that situation. I really do have to get creative about it.

Some times it can be such an effort if you are dealing with a person who really enjoys being miserable. They are extra hard to persuade.

An in the end the fun comes when you at least breech that wall of yawns. The dull wears of and the human underneath can be revealed.

Pity there are no ways to have personality transplants. Might make things so much easier.

Well I haven't given up. Nope, I am still working on ways to add a few bananas to the world.

Just have to keep bringing in new crops of them. And you can be sure I will find them easy enough.

Only have to look at the news, always has a bumper supply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home